Monday, December 10, 2012

cnn at corpse for the Di

You order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
Most make me surprised of BE, it unexpectedly sends out wild piggish Hao to call!The crocodile will not send out this strange voice of, I associated lizard, it is said that existing all of some prehistoric specieses, crocodile and lizards on the earth BE, someone once saw in the Gobi desert winning of the Australia a kind of five meters grow of giant lizard.
The guy being at present is really like a huge Xi very much, it roars and sways head and slowly walks to the chemisette corpse that hurtles sandy beach.
The huge Xi is to take Fu meat as main food, I nervously hide the behind in the reef and looking at it to walk to that corpse beside and suddenly open a big mouth one mouthful to get up that corpse for the Diao and put out strength to jilt a corpse to flank of rock.
It again leads a neck to shout loudly,Facebook, very quick, appearing of another monster with slightly a little smaller body figure, almost is standing to straighten to come out come of, so I were the viewpoints of lizard to produce question to them.
The monster of front is obviously calling its companion, two monsters walk together warm and affectionate appearance, mutually rub head, this just walk over there, under the rock, living that woman to tore to pull two halfs!
I kept on seeing them to swallow chemisette body directly, the blood-red tongue returned drop blood.Their seeming idea still don't exert, smell everywhere on the sandy beach and unexpectedly hide the place of body to see to me!
Is old sky of, they can't can smell the smell of stranger like dog.They came and had some to excitedly straighten, I even and the huge monster of front to ascend vision.
Run!This is the first mind in my brain.I turn round and then run and run toward the unknown place at the strange stone to, but don't run several steps, be I climb a piece of reef of time, my silly eye.
The front is an ocean!Here just the islet that constitute to°from several ten pieces of reefs, I station aloft can look around the whole group of islands, its area at most also for 45 football field sizes,cnn, all of a greater halfs are reefs wood, only I drive blunt come up of there is the sandy beach of one crumb in place.
Two monsters caught up with a reef bottom, I could pray just now, and only wish they can't climb to come up.Indeed as expected, they just rounded reef to turn 1 turn, their swim fins can not climb, should be good at more to visit water in the water, a little bit be like the swim fin of sea lion, generous thick solid.
They made several voices give up and slowly walked to return to sandy beach up, the Yang noodles lies down to insolate to have belly, smooth belly, equally full with very thick scales and shell, this monster seems to bear arms oneself invulnerable.
I self-effacingly sit down on the reef and see to me not lonesome in this waste island, this sons baby keeps me company, but, I don't keep on daring any further, time just made track for me, their speed is very quick, if not that I have no one to turn to climb up barren, probably have already been eaten up by them.
Now how do?I conjecture the reef on all sides and not the sea water of distance, do I like this sit to wait dead here?I felt solar scorching hot and insolated on the skin that I bare, the felling of some aches.
Is a limitless ocean, all is calm on all sides, the Zhan is blue and deep blue, but I have no idea to appreciate a rare sea view of this land, the in the mind anxiously wants to keep on living how.
Two monsters insolate enough belly and shook to sway to stand up to head for ocean, they indeed as expected visit an aqueous superior, a while, two monsters all disappear at nautical mile.
I immediately jump down and take here of two monster host next the sea went to and hoped that they can't soon come back, I must search this the island of hair is not.
I gingerly add to take a stroll between the reef, two ear elephant dogs are similar to stand up, who know that the island of this bullet still has what terrible of living creature!
But I worried needlessly, want very clear, have such an islet of huge monster to Hai person, also permit next other of what living creature exist?I used don't grow of time saw the whole islet, whole is a forest of reef here, is a sandy beach under the reef, a blade of grasses all have no.
There is also no fresh water, the burnt bright sun roasts here hot of, the feet Ya just is all hot hot on the sand of thick grain.I in despair climb a piece of tallest rock to sit down, double the eye have no absolute being ground to looking at quiet ocean and die generally silent.
I chose the rock of the steepest a cake of and lay down in the top Yang noodles, be I know after they can not climb these rocks, I slightly allow trust some, this waste island just this to the nest of monster, my a marsh land between the rock, see some fishes of of fish bone, all very big, I imagination not once grasped to once come back much fish.
I put a few preserved beefs of the end mouth, end of a little water kept on drinking, whole body of tired set of come, I unexpectedly on the scorching hot reef asleep ……
I is be aroused by the rain water to come to, the bean big raindrop beats on the body, face up, I 1 arouse to stare blankly to free from tangle eyes, unexpectedly was already a dark night, I slept noon.
See rain me unexpectedly some excitements, hurriedly mineral spring the bottle mow to open the first half department and connect rain water with it.My hands do to hold, immediately after the rain water drank severals.
Suddenly, I heard the voice ringing!Hurriedly lie prone the Fu is on the reef to every where look about.That sandy beach side in a dazely and unexpectedly stops a ship,google!There is lights on a ship, copy a shadow noisy fight 56 personal shadows are in the sort wear what things unload a ship.
I settle Jing to hope to go, that is a hovercraft, top heap wear some boxes, several individuals are downwards moving thing.I spring up to come to loudly shout a way:"Feed!"I have already saved, I excitedly jump down Gao Yai and fall to bump to run to the sandy beach.
Those two monsters how not at?How can make people come up?Probably were they asleep?But when I run a Jiao wood in the precipice but be been surprised to be getting more foolish by the at present prospects.
On the sandy beach that the search-light illuminates, two monsters eat under the reef of the part what, cautiously see, unexpectedly is a few people's corpse!They are in the cannibalism!
But another part, 56 lights wearing the man of back is the hard way moving a big wood box of hoop iron.Two people see me and suddenly start to carry the tommy gun of waist Ku to aim at the words that I make me don't understand.
They say of that day language, this kind of language I acquaint with very much and have ever been to a Tokyo, I acquaint with this that day language.I run forward a way:"The good brave fellow saves me, I am to die in an accident ……" words sound didn't fall, a the shuttle sub- bullet was beaten I of before the feet, be soaked through by the rain water of the sand splash, Mao at I of leg up living painful.
My nail is similar to nail at first, at 1:00 also not have already dared to moved again.Two men that hold a gun come over here, air cushion search-lights dozen on board come over and cover on me.
I hands Gao Ju, does the in the mind think they are what person?"Do not open fire!I am at the sea the person whom a dies in an accident!"
Front a bare to the waist man suddenly uses a Chinese language way:"Kneel down!Throw the shoulder bag of body to come over!"They incredibly will also say Chinese language, I amenably kneel down and threw a shoulder bag to pass by.
A man comes over here use 56 type tommy gun the crest is on my head and ask a way:"What person are you ?How to arrive of here?"





The 12th flood and field fights chapter 18 especially mother night fork
Renew time:2010-12-114:47:47 chapter word numbers:2632


Chapter 18 mother night fork (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in June monthly ticket PK war Feng smoke again rise!If you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
I say right away:"I am a sky, the passenger of cruise bird, yesterday, , is the day before yesterday, cruise's on the water explosion, I fall into water to drift on water Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment