Monday, November 26, 2012

Beats by Dre Electroplating behind explore from

The waiter seeing just behind explore from the buffet for a while successful in career to come, took out big Chao of a few 100 dollarses to throw pass by:"This is the loss that compensates you and our rice money."I pointed again the loose farmland on the ground to say:"He isn't mortal, I think in a short while will someone come to take him to walk."A few waiters didn't mean what, I smiled to smile to immediately come out a hotel with elder sister Lin toward them.
See someone point a point to us, elder sister Lin is a bit not natural, however we already arrive at a car side, take car, I just wanted to drive, several individuals round to come over.This several individuals obviously aren't with Chang Hao a , but also Be different from is a police what,Beats by Dre Electroplating.Decline to get off a window, I looking at the vision that they throw to inquire.One seems to be a very capable man to say:"Small brothers, I really appreciate you, can lend an one step to talk?"I shook to shake head:"It is sorry.We still occupy.Please come!"
Hear me so on saying, several individuals take out pistol to point at me in succession and elder sister Lin.An among those are cold to say with smile:"Boy, don't think two hands: meeting we feared you!Even elder brother Ren don't put in the eye, I see you is get fed up with living!"I haven't come yet and talk, that capable man is also elder brother Ren whom they win some in anger say:"You are a stem what!How to treat small brothers like this!"Finish saying, that several takes a gun of accepted gun to get up in succession.
The Ren turned face to smile to smile to the me and elder sister Lin:"My brotherses were unreasonable, let 2 laugh."My doesn't matter ignores it.Ren tone a change:"I see small brothers artistic skill quite good, so want to hand over your this friend."The complexion that sees him is very sincere, I can not help some show interest;But I also don't want to make contact with with these people now, because I and elder sister Lin urgently wear rush through the Mt. Ali City and week ambition truly meet and conclude the enemy of elder sister Lin's parents earlierly very much, so I looking at the Ren smiled to smile to say"true let ,down we still have an important business processing and took leave."Finish saying, I launched car, the under charge of Ren just wanted to obstruct a quilt the Ren stopped, once I accelerated, car Cuan go out, kept to drive to Mt. Ali City,cheap beats by dre.
The Ren looking at to run fast but go to of sedan, deeply absorbed tone, shook to shake head.An under charge says:"Elder brother Ren, have what sigh so much of, isn't a boy with quite good artistic skill?" The Ren saw under charge one eye, the tone scathingly said:"Don't ask for this young man!We can not receive his."These under charges have been obeying and see Ren such value, vacant the location nod, don't know why however.Ren in addition 1:"The words that remember me, don't think there is gun on the your hand, he completely can want you before you open fire of small life!"A few under charges this is just astonished, if not that the Ren tone is scathing, complexion formally, they anyway can't believe that I can have this skill, either.
All the way, I regulate atmosphere as far as possible, elder sister Lin doesn't want to put the matter that just took place in the mind.Elder sister Lin understands my idea, so not and in a short while talks to smile breeze to living with me.Very quick, we arrived at Mt. Ali City, just arrived downtown, I discovered come connect our gold Long Wei.Two gold Long Wei walk to our in front, I and elder sister Lin sit to the rear row, gold Long Wei got on the car and drove to take us to arrive at hotel in the most well-known Mt. Ali, Mt. Ali City.The week ambition is truly good at to handle affairs, opened two mutually be apart from a farther honored guest set, this isn't easy to draw the other people's attention, and can make me live with elder sister Lin comfortable heart, because henceforth of several day inside, we must stay in Mt. Ali City.
The week ambition truly takes us to arrive at room and hands over to us on folding data and passes a few pockets to me at the same time, then excuses to leave:"Cloud is little to take a break first, I come to invite you to have a meal with Long Fei in the evening."Elder sister Lin truly smiled to smile to the ambition in week:" Many thanks to week eldest brother, let you give a lot of care!"Week ambition truly is also smile all over the face:"The dragon feels at home behind, for the dragon handle affairs behind is what we should do."Finish saying, the week ambition truly withdraws room, with took to come.I put data on the table and looking at elder sister Lin to say:"Are we truly to see data first, still see ambition first to our clothes of preparation?"
Elder sister Lin exhibition Yan a smile:"Small bad egg thinks that I don't know your idea!"My Xian smiles to arrive at elder sister Lin and starts to embrace elder sister Lin to walk to the bathroom.Over several days, elder sister Lin has been putting ideas all at revenge this matter for the parents up, sometimes wear a woebegone expression of, sometimes and inwardly shed tears.See her this appearance, I in addition to comforting her, also have no interest is as warm and affectionate as she.Arrived Mt. Ali City now, elder sister Lin suddenly was like to become individual, seem to accompany me to come tour sightseeing, basically be no longer eager to revenging for parents, connect the week ambition truly deliver of data also no longer hasty wear see, this makes me feeling very surprised, however is more is to feel joy, because is whatever to say only elder sister Lin is no longer sad, this is the most important.
Arrive at a bathroom, elder sister Lin looking at me very on his/her owns initiative and slowly take off oneself the clothes on the body, show my own proud devil shape to me, see the vision that elder sister Lin lures a sort, I don't already move, however I didn't come forward, but looking at elder sister Lin to slowly become a naked beauty of he or shes, the long hair covers with to spread in paring a shoulder and seem to be neck more of high, the white of the skin is delicate;Before the chest of strong and full, stirring creation infinite fancy, top especially and a little bit start to raise, the middle of powder color highlights of a little bit deeper red, making me want more to contain the small and soft tasty is in the mouth;The slender waist limb starts to stand forward, the clean lower abdomen seems to be flexibility more hundred percent;The of circle smooth beautiful legs is a mysterious black forest, a You spring is concealed the deep place is at the forest and imitate Buddha is making me go to one You territory of exploring.I can not help the magic of exclamation the author of all being and appreciate the beauty's nude body it could be an elegant affair.
Elder sister Lin now like is draw on I sink into to addict in of poison, she slowly walks to my front of, take off your coat or gown for me.I chase her Lan in the bosom and kiss her, slide take along with my body blouse, we hug to each other into a public baths and enjoy the human life of to the most pleasurable•&Amp;#8226;&Amp;#8226;&Amp;#8226;&Amp;#8226;&Amp;#8226;
Intense emotion later on, I lie the data that browses week ambition to truly deliver on the bed with elder sister Lin, process in detail recorded Lin Heng Yuan's husband and wife to kill in those early years on the data, there is also the murderer list to begin to injury secretly them in person.Elder sister Lin is absolutely crying bitterly to finish seeing data, while I then fill with righteous indignation, I also want to avenge for victim revenging, even if I don't acquaint with with elder sister Lin and see tragic incident like this!


Chapter 87 tries to find solution


Looking at the extremely sad appearance of elder sister Lin, I deplore greatly desire crack.On the data that the week ambition truly delivers, in detail jot down in those early years Lin Heng Yuan's husband and wife were massacred of process:In those early years, eight Qi countries and eagle country secretly plans carried on economy to invade to the country of Xuan Yuan, the loose well group and the eagle country Ai Er of eight Qi countries lousy group came to pour Xuan Yuan together country important economic city CS City of the south, they stared at ascend young and capable Lin Heng Yuan and he set the Heng dollar for setting up group, but Lin Heng Yuan's patriotism sliced, didn't promise two big foreign groups to develop the plastic product to the Xuan Yuan son people's disadvantage together, the two greatest groups continuously threatenned and bribed to Lin Heng Yuan, can Lin Heng Yuan's constabcy, Lin Heng Yuan is to insist his/her own principle, even if the two greatest groups sell aspect to snuff out Heng dollar group in the merchandise.Because at that time the Xuan Yuan of the CS City son the people aware of self to boycott eight Qis and the goods of eagle country, so the Heng regiment group finally had no drive the two greatest groups pushed Kua.
However in remaining of disappointment, the representative director of these two greatest groups has evil thought and seeks to come to their colleague-actually is the henchman's Xuan Yuan son shameless lout within people on the sun and moon island:Support independent Bamboo Union in the sun and moon island,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com.Eldest brother Zhu Chun of the Bamboo Union for trying to please eight Qi countries and eagle country, incredibly big any world not Wei, send to help a few medium poor brutish and of the cutthroat arrive at the country of Xuan Yuan wide south city, with joss-stick big customer in the island's name invite Lin Heng Yuan talk personally cooperation affair, Lin Heng Yuan concussion of remaining, go to in person with madam, send oneself into dangerous spot.
Although Lin Heng Yuan Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment